This product is a zip file that contains files that consist of PowerPoint slides synchronized with the audio-recording of the speaker, PDF files of the slides, and audio only (mp3 format) as noted.
This seminar will focus on the various applications that will help guide the engineer, contractor and end-user to select the appropriate UV equipment that will have the greatest impact for reducing the transmission of pathogens in the space. This will include the use of upper air UVC fixtures, mobile UVC disinfection equipment (UVC robots) and UVC HVAC systems designed for air handler and airstream disinfection. The seminar will present various examples of common applications and discuss which UV strategy can be implemented for desired results.
- Mobile UVC Systems for Whole Room Disinfection A< /br>Katja Auer, Member, American Ultraviolet, Lebanon, IN
- Mobile UVC Systems for Whole Room Disinfection B< /br>Ashish Mathur, Ph.D., UVDI, Valencia, CA
- Upper Room Germicidal UV:A Robust Intervention for Mainstream Control of Airborne Pathogens< /br>Richard Vincent, Member, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- UVC Applications in HVAC Systems< /br>William Bahnfleth, Ph.D., P.E., Presidential Fellow ASHRAE, Penn State, University Park, PA
- Conclusion: Applications/Customer’s Needs< /br>Brian Hafendorfer, P.E., Member, Gray Engineering, Lexington, KY
Citation: ASHRAE 2021 Virtual Seminar, Extended Abstracts
- File Size:
- 1 file
- Product Code(s):